- From Nathalie Piolé (Banzzaï)
- Bloodshot (Hubert Laws) 1966
- I listened to a ton of Laws tunes on YouTube, this one is good too: The Baron
- Kellylee Evans "Lose Yourself" multiple versions exists (pianist Eric Legnini) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbnTaPTO50 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhI4Bmr_HU
- Mediterraneo (Jazz at Berlin Philharmonic VIII) Stefano Bollani : Chi Mai
- Psychotic Symphony - Sons of Apollo (full of funny clichés) via Loic Descotte best of.
- Knower "Time Traveler": still excellent
- I don't remember where I found "Weird Part of the Night" by Louis Cole, but it genius.
- A mashup of Coltrane's "Mars" and Sunn O))) "Rabbit's Revenge" (via Adam Neely)
- Emel Mathlouthi http://EmelMathlouthi.com/ (via Paste Magazine) January
- YouTube Artists:
- Leo Morachiolli ; Mateus Asato still excellent
- Good vibes from Unfa (Tobiasz Karoń): https://www.youtube.com/user/unfa00/videos
- Slow down and practice with Eric Haugen https://www.youtube.com/user/ebhaugen
- Rick Beato, a bit complicated and long, but sometimes interesting
- Learn with 12tone
- Early Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOiqToQ7kiakqTLE7Hdd5g/featured
- Adam Neely still interesting.
Music in 2017
Not a lot, I guess I did not take note of all I liked this year, but anyway here it is:
I think I will spend less time listening to educational music video and more time practicing with Android Apps like "ear trainer".
Course, Visualization, Notebooks A long paper on the subject "The Scientific Paper Is Obsolete" (2018) https://www.theatlantic....
DatatypeConverter and Java 9 If you used to do conversions, like import javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter; ... byte bin = DatatypeCo...
There will be innovations, but no jobs : Trends 2017: The disconnect between growth and employment (International Labour Organization - U...
Not a lot, I guess I did not take note of all I liked this year, but anyway here it is: From Nathalie Piolé ( Banzzaï ) Bloodshot (Hub...