- From Nathalie Piolé (Banzzaï)
- Bloodshot (Hubert Laws) 1966
- I listened to a ton of Laws tunes on YouTube, this one is good too: The Baron
- Kellylee Evans "Lose Yourself" multiple versions exists (pianist Eric Legnini) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbnTaPTO50 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhI4Bmr_HU
- Mediterraneo (Jazz at Berlin Philharmonic VIII) Stefano Bollani : Chi Mai
- Psychotic Symphony - Sons of Apollo (full of funny clichés) via Loic Descotte best of.
- Knower "Time Traveler": still excellent
- I don't remember where I found "Weird Part of the Night" by Louis Cole, but it genius.
- A mashup of Coltrane's "Mars" and Sunn O))) "Rabbit's Revenge" (via Adam Neely)
- Emel Mathlouthi http://EmelMathlouthi.com/ (via Paste Magazine) January
- YouTube Artists:
- Leo Morachiolli ; Mateus Asato still excellent
- Good vibes from Unfa (Tobiasz Karoń): https://www.youtube.com/user/unfa00/videos
- Slow down and practice with Eric Haugen https://www.youtube.com/user/ebhaugen
- Rick Beato, a bit complicated and long, but sometimes interesting
- Learn with 12tone
- Early Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOiqToQ7kiakqTLE7Hdd5g/featured
- Adam Neely still interesting.
Music in 2017
Not a lot, I guess I did not take note of all I liked this year, but anyway here it is:
I think I will spend less time listening to educational music video and more time practicing with Android Apps like "ear trainer".
Hoping to revive the Fedora Audio Creation SIG. (or at least to update/delete a few Wiki pages) The prominent figure in "Fedora Audi...
DatatypeConverter and Java 9 If you used to do conversions, like import javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter; ... byte bin = DatatypeCo...
There will be innovations, but no jobs : Trends 2017: The disconnect between growth and employment (International Labour Organization - U...
November 2016 Job If that is true I am a very bad negotiator http://www.frenchweb.fr/les-salaires-des-developpeurs-par-langage-et-niv...