- Politics & Social
- "Weapons of Math Destruction" by Cathy O'Neil http://www.econtalk.org/archives/2016/10/cathy_oneil_on_1.html
- API to Social networks have been abused by Law Enforcement, but with transparency they could be well suited https://dzone.com/articles/transparency-in-police-access-to-social-platforms
- Putting the mentally-ill in prisons: cheaper than hospitals http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21582535-costly-criminalisation-mentally-ill-locked
- Blockchain after the hype:
- Another good feedback from HealthCare: https://tierion.com/blog/blockchain-healthcare-2016-report/
- To read: http://www.windley.com/archives/2016/10/tldr_how_sovrin_works.shtm
08 November 2016
October summary - 2016-10
10 October Science Looks like the p-value has been under fire for years. https://www.nature.com/news/one-size-fits-all-threshold-for-p-value...
I have been working with VirtualBox and CentOS recently, here are some notes about this experience. I used VirtualBox 4.2 and CentOS 6.3, b...
August summary - 2016-08 Her journey to citizenship http://www.radiolab.org/story/invisible-girl/ Supremacists and Sovereign Citizens T...
http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_stories/2011/110822_1.html A surprisingly high number of projects are 'ticking time bombs', accordi...