- Politics & Social
- "Weapons of Math Destruction" by Cathy O'Neil http://www.econtalk.org/archives/2016/10/cathy_oneil_on_1.html
- API to Social networks have been abused by Law Enforcement, but with transparency they could be well suited https://dzone.com/articles/transparency-in-police-access-to-social-platforms
- Putting the mentally-ill in prisons: cheaper than hospitals http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21582535-costly-criminalisation-mentally-ill-locked
- Blockchain after the hype:
- Another good feedback from HealthCare: https://tierion.com/blog/blockchain-healthcare-2016-report/
- To read: http://www.windley.com/archives/2016/10/tldr_how_sovrin_works.shtm
08 November 2016
October summary - 2016-10
There will be innovations, but no jobs : Trends 2017: The disconnect between growth and employment (International Labour Organization - U...
I have been working with VirtualBox and CentOS recently, here are some notes about this experience. I used VirtualBox 4.2 and CentOS 6.3, b...
What to do with a Nucleo board STM32 L053R8 ( Ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU with 64 Kbytes Flash, 32 MHz CPU, USB ) ... Some toy car ro...
Continuing the quest for DIY components ... Inspirational sites: https://HackADay.io/ https://www.SparkFun.com/ https://www.itead.cc...