02 April 2010

Career

The most beneficial thing to my career has been to practice sport on a regular basis. Way more important than reading news about technology ! It improves little by little.
The most detrimental is procrastination. It strikes unexpectedly and it is harmful in very different ways. Once, my back hurts so bad that I was stuck on my couch for 2 month. More recently, I hurt a bunch of nice people and destroyed their trust.
It is the kind of moment were you wish you could simply disappear. But you cannot escape yourself.  I can do more sport, but I feel I am missing something. I hope to find out, I have an ongoing action to find out.
Post a Comment

October summary - 2017-10

10 October Science Looks like the p-value has been under fire for years. https://www.nature.com/news/one-size-fits-all-threshold-for-p-value...